Novotel Taipei had implemented precautionary measures against the Wuhan Coronavirus
The recent Infectious Virus outbreak has meant we have had to put in place a number of government regulations and hotel operational changes to ensure the safety of our guests and team. In order to give you extra peace of mind during your stay with us, below are some of the measures we have implemented in our hotel:Back to list
- Interior surfaces including restaurant table-tops, bathrooms, front office counters, and other common areas are cleaned with disinfectant several times a day.
- All staff wear masks while performing their duties, and all Public Area staff wear gloves.
- All employees wear masks and gloves when preparing or touching food.
- Only the freshest of ingredients are used for our restaurants. Food is covered when being delivered to guests.
- We have established a 24-hour reporting center to respond to your needs and a designated hospital is nearby should you need medical assistance.
【Announcement】活動期間： ~ 2020/06/07